It's A Boy!!!
Andrew was a little disappointed. He wanted another baby sister. Braden is just thrilled to be able to tell everyone he sees, "guess what! It's a boy!" Katie still doesn't really get it. She saw the pictures and said, "I have a baby in my tummy too. I want to take a picture." Jared and I didn't care. We knew we'd be happy either way. We thought it would make things easy to have another girl. It would have been nice to be able to split the room sharing evenly among other things, but honestly I'm kind of relieved. I'm not a fan of drama, so it will be nice to only have one drama queen when they get older. Actually, Katie's a drama queen now so I can't even picture how bad it's going to get when she gets to the tween ages. I'm not looking forward to the name searching though. Boy names have always been harder for me. But I'm excited.
The ultrasound went well. Everything seems to be normal and they put the due date at June 17th. I don't like the 4D imaging at all. It made the baby look creepy - like those emaciated infants you see in the commercials that want you to donate money to the starving people in Africa. I'll post a few pics, but I apologize for the quality. I just took pictures of the print-out she gave me, so it is what it is.


7 comments:
Congratulations!
I don't know if I said congratulations yet, but congrats! I never get tired of looking at ultrasound pictures. I just think they're amazing (although I've never had the 4D so I don't know what that would be like). It's funny because while I was pregnant this last time I was sure I was done and now I'm starting to think there might be one more! AHH!! It's not happening any time soon though, that's for sure! That's a hard decision to make so I wish you luck with your finality and getting rid of stuff. It's got to feel good to KNOW, you know?
Hooray for boys!!!! Yeah! Katie will love being the "little princess" of the family. I've often wondered if Brinna will end up the same, regardless if we have more or not.
Congratulations! Good luck on boy names...they're beginning to be hard to come by now days in this family! (:
Congrats you guys!! Well, we all know how I feel about boys... Brett and I say the same thing as you. Obviously we don't know for sure at this point, but we think we'll have 1 more. If it's a boy it makes the sharing room thing easier, but it would be nice to get a girl in this family. But either way, we are happy. But I'm happy for you guys! That's awesome news!
Congrats! You know if you ever want more girls around you are more than welcome to borrow ours!
Horray! I didn't even know you were pregnant! :)
Congratulations on boy #3! If she follows Averie, Katie will feel that much more special and will be turn out to be a fabulous helper soon. Good luck with the space issue--we're rapidly running out ourselves!
Post a Comment