This is my latest excuse for not blogging. We've been busy! Finally, we're free from our tiny two-bedroom prison. Unfortunately, we can't get a loan to buy a home until Jared's practice has been open for two years, so we went hunting for a rental and found this cute little house only two blocks away from where we were before. So the kids don't have to change schools or even wards. Pretty cool. I'm just excited to finally have a back yard for the kids to play in.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
We Moved!
This is my latest excuse for not blogging. We've been busy! Finally, we're free from our tiny two-bedroom prison. Unfortunately, we can't get a loan to buy a home until Jared's practice has been open for two years, so we went hunting for a rental and found this cute little house only two blocks away from where we were before. So the kids don't have to change schools or even wards. Pretty cool. I'm just excited to finally have a back yard for the kids to play in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a nice place to call home for a while. I'm glad you got the backyard...sooooo nice.
I'm so glad for your backyard! That's such a lifesaver! We've lived here 3 years and just recently got ours to the point where it was safe to play in. Wow, does it make a difference in my sanity!
Post a Comment