Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!


I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! Andrew turned 7 years old today. We celebrated at Grandma's on Sunday because my brother's family was in town. He asked me for a Lego cake, and while it wasn't one of my better efforts, (give me a break, it was mother's day) he was thrilled with it anyway. Andrew is such a sweet guy, and I love him to death. In a way, we're growing up together because even though I am the parent, I feel that he teaches me so much about life, love, and family. So, here's to you buddy!

A glimpse of the journey . . .





















We love you Andrew!


4 comments:

Brett Abbott said...

Andrew, keeping rockin' the bowl cut. Nice. Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Jackson says "Happy B Day and hope you have a good day and have fun on your birthday and Happy Birthday Andrew."

Wow, I can't believe you are already 7!! You're getting older and we miss you!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And I love the Lego Cake!!!

Stephanie said...

I have a picture like that of myself at graduation (although my belly wasn't nearly as big - sorry). You look much cuter than I did. I love the cake. You did a great job! How fun that your little boy is getting so old! I can't believe you have a 7-year old!