Katie has recently taken up a rebellion against silverware. It used to be cool to use "big kid" spoons and forks, but apparently the novelty has worn off. This morning, I decided to see how she would adapt her spoon refusal to Rice Krispies. Usually she picks at her cereal with her fingers, but I was really hoping that she would decide that this particular cereal was too small and that spoons have a use after all. Unfortunately, you can see that she stubbornly stuck to her boycott. It looks like I'm going to have to hunt for some silverware with Elmo or Care Bears on them.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Who needs a spoon?
Katie has recently taken up a rebellion against silverware. It used to be cool to use "big kid" spoons and forks, but apparently the novelty has worn off. This morning, I decided to see how she would adapt her spoon refusal to Rice Krispies. Usually she picks at her cereal with her fingers, but I was really hoping that she would decide that this particular cereal was too small and that spoons have a use after all. Unfortunately, you can see that she stubbornly stuck to her boycott. It looks like I'm going to have to hunt for some silverware with Elmo or Care Bears on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In the last picture she looks like she's throwing a stubborn "I'm not going to let you beat me" type of look--too funny!!!! She's so cute. Let me know when you come up with a solution! Perhaps it'll work for Nathan's insisting to open his own bananas!!! (:
Jacob doesn't use a spoon for cereal either. And I must say that Rice Crispies or Cocoa Pebbles are the worst cereal too. They just make a mess and the pieces are so small! But I'd rather sweep the floor than try to clean up all the soap that he pumped out of the soap dispenser! The more you try to wash it away, the more bubbly it becomes!
Post a Comment