My friend Stephanie tagged me, so I guess maybe you all can see what a loser I really am.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Coming home from BYU after my first semester (yah, I skipped fall and started BYU in January)
2. I became reinstated as a ticket seller and concessions girl for the town's movie theater chain.
3. Planning a trip to Seattle to see off my Missionary. Obviously I didn't marry the missionary, but Seattle was fantastic.
4. Became very busy with the singles branch. I was on the activities committee and we had a lot of activities.
5 . Spent a little time pining for missionary, a little time flirting with boy in branch, and more than a little time trying to figure out what to do with my life.
5 things on my to do list:
1. Learn how to be a primary president
2. spring clean house (I know spring is almost over, but it sounds boring to just say "clean house," and for those who have ever lived with me, you know that I only have the whole house completely clean at the same time about once every few months--so separating it into seasons is perfectly applicable)
3. help get pool ready to open at apartments (this may just be helping through moral support, as Jared does most of the work while I attempt to keep the kids out of the way)
4. Go grocery shopping
5. decide if I want to sign up my kids for any summer rec. classes or sports--big pain in the neck, but possibly worth it to keep them from being so bored all summer.
5 Favorite snacks/food:
1. Cheeto's (Yes, I know how horrible these are for me, but I'm addicted.)
2. Chicken salad at Costa Vida--for those of you who have lived in Provo/Orem, this is similar to Cafe Rio, but we don't have that, so I take what I can get.
3. Twizzlers
4. Nachos
5. Fruits and veggies. My favorites are cucumber/tomato salad, red grapes, pineapple, & carrots
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off all school, car, and business loans
2. Build a nice house
3. Hire a housekeeper and landscapers. Maybe it's just this tiny apt. I live in, but I cannot keep my house organized. There's always stuff everywhere.
4. Visit all the cities and countries I would otherwise never have the time or money to see.
5. Buy homes and cars for all my family members who could use some help, then see who else needs some money love.
5 bad habits
1. Cherry Coke & Dr Pepper
2. Letting my kids watch TV all morning instead of entertaining them
3. Staying up too late to finish a book (I'm always sorry the next day)
4. Being grouchy with my kids for being messy. I know--that's just what kids do, I just wish they didn't have to do it all the time, especially just when I sat down to take a break after decidedly making real progress.
5. procrastination
5 Places I have lived: Okay, this is sad
1. Farmington, NM
2. Provo, UT
3. Fullerton, CA
4.
5.
5 People I tag:
1. Jenny
2. Emily
3. Dana
4. Brett
5. Jared (am I a dork or what. I'm tagging my own husband)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That was so fun to read! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can catch up with you again!
Go Cheetos and Twizzlers! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who lets the kids watch tv all morning... I'm trying to work on that one, but its tough when your kids aren't in school yet. Don't feel too bad about the where you've lived thing. I've only lived in 4 places, and one of those places was only for 10 months! Loved ready about your stuff Amy, and it will be interesting to read what Brett and Jared have to say.
Hi Amy and Jared! Thanks for sending me that invite...now if I can just get my RSS feed for your blog to work (I read a lot of blogs through my mail client)...anywho, I'm excited to keep up with you guys. By the way...he's 7!? Holy cow!
Hey Amy!
Thanks for sending me your blog address! Ours should be linked from this comment!
Emily
Cheetos are the bomb. What tastes that DIVINE and is that ADDICTING that is healthy for you? We are obsessed as well, don't worry.
Post a Comment