
Today's our anniversary and I must say, I'm a lucky girl. I managed to find someone who puts up with me and all my . . . "colors." I know I can be grumpy, impatient, lazy, and crazy so Kudos to Jared for still loving me at the end of the day. I couldn't have asked for a better fit. I love you babe!

5 comments:
It's funny because when I read "fit" I was looking at the picture of you two and thought it was funny that he's so much taller than you! I know, you meant fit in a less literal sense . . . anyway, congrats on another year!
Happy Anniversary! People always crack jokes about women sticking it out with their husbands, but I like your crack about him sticking with you. Its true though, sometimes I wonder how Brett can still stand being with me! Me and my quirks. (:
*grin* I feel the same way about Matt. What a good man!
Congrats on nine years. Boy that went fast.
This is a test by Jared to see if my mom's works.
We're glad he hasn't left you too! We love having you in the family! It was great having you around last week...come and visit anytime--you can stay at our house while my parents are gone! (After all, 5 little boys and 2 little girls running around couldn't be that bad!) (:
Post a Comment