I'm a little late with this post. Katie's Birthday was Tuesday and we just had a little gathering with my parents and a few family members. She was so happy about her Tinkerbell cake (store-bought, I know - I've just been sooo busy I couldn't bear the thought of spending three or four hours on a cake this week). Her favorite toy was probably the baby stroller. She's been coveting her cousin Hanna's for over a year. Coming in a close second was the mini trampoline. From the time Katie was strong enough to stand, she's been jumping. First on my lap, then the floor and the furniture. I finally decided to give the couch a break, so now my little "Jumping Bean" has an outlet for her obsession. She also loved her dolls - a Russian nesting doll from grandma Olson and a crying, giggling, eating and sleeping doll from grandma Stradling. As I did with Andrew, I'm going to post some pictures our Katie from birth to now. Enjoy my cutie!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Katie!
I'm a little late with this post. Katie's Birthday was Tuesday and we just had a little gathering with my parents and a few family members. She was so happy about her Tinkerbell cake (store-bought, I know - I've just been sooo busy I couldn't bear the thought of spending three or four hours on a cake this week). Her favorite toy was probably the baby stroller. She's been coveting her cousin Hanna's for over a year. Coming in a close second was the mini trampoline. From the time Katie was strong enough to stand, she's been jumping. First on my lap, then the floor and the furniture. I finally decided to give the couch a break, so now my little "Jumping Bean" has an outlet for her obsession. She also loved her dolls - a Russian nesting doll from grandma Olson and a crying, giggling, eating and sleeping doll from grandma Stradling. As I did with Andrew, I'm going to post some pictures our Katie from birth to now. Enjoy my cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, she looks just like a mini Amy! She's so adorable! Looks like she had a fun birthday!
Katie is sooooo cute! I love her little pigtails. I can't believe how big she is getting! It will be fun to see you guys again, even if it is for only 2 days.
Hey Amy!
I guess we don't have little babies anymore, do we? Wish we could have been there for her birthday. It looks like it was fun. For some reason I can't find your e-mail address, but here's the links to the blogs for girl's hair styles that I like.
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
http://girlydos.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment