Okay, all you Olson baby factories, I know you've been waiting for this. It's true! We're going to make our fourth (and hopefully final) addition to the Olson family tree. I'm due in the middle of June sometime. My doctor really did give me a due date, but I seriously forgot. It must be a symptom of too many kids. I guess since I've done this a few times already, and I've heard it all before, I was just halfway paying attention to everything he said. Oops. Babycenter.com puts me at June 20th, but I think the date the doc told me was something-teen. I'll be seeing him a few more times, so I'll let you know. Jared always accuses me of being a bit too under-whelmed, so I'm sorry if I give that impression. I really am happy, but those who have actually seen me in my ninth month of pregnancy should totally understand the lack of enthusiasm I feel for the state I will shortly find myself in. I still hear the laughter in my head from people who saw me in my BYU graduation gown 7 1/2 years ago. I looked like I was harboring a circus under my tent (twitch, twitch, shudder).
I can also feel somewhat free from the guilt I felt at being such a bad blogger now that you all know. I'm just so tired all the time. The puking doesn't help matters either. Ha Ha yesterday I threw up in my carpool friend's driveway while attempting to run to the gutter. Life must go on, kids must go to preschool and what-not. I need to make a note to myself to keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in the car in the future. Too much information? Sorry. Just sharing.
The only really regrettable thing about this is that I may have to miss Brian's wedding. Sorry Bri, we'll see what the doctor says when I'm in my freak of nature stage. I'm positive that the airlines won't let me fly, and even if I do get the okay from Doc, I'm really not sure about the prospect of 12 hours in a car at that point. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulions Amy and Jared! Don't feel bad Amy about not knowing the date. I can't remember how tall Joseph was at birth, or his exact time he was born. I guess I was too busy at the time. (: I hope that you feel better soon though. I will never forgot your graduation, but you'll get through the bigness right? Just tell yourself, this is the last one (unless you guys change your minds later on). We're happy for you!
Woo hoo!! Love the new background! Congratulations. Number four will be great fun. Just think how much help your older ones will be! ;o) So, are you finding out? Maybe you can even it out like us and have 2 and 2! Anyway, hope you start feeling better soon!
like it? I couldn't find any baby backgrounds, so I made my own. I thought it was pretty amateur, but I wanted to make a statement.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! And I know know what that was like, graduating with a huge belly! Lots of smiles from strangers. Anyway! Congrats.
Hurray!!!!!! Congratulations on #4...I've already given you the heads up from my blog...but you already know that stuff...much of it applies to having 3. (: Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Yeah! Congrats! I hope the sickness is short-lived. I hope your kids are helpful. I know you - and I agree with Jared - the underwhelmed thing. But you are such a great mom and have wonderful kids, so I know deep down you are just delighted! :)
Congratulations! Quince nietos is much easier to say than catorce for me so I already answer "casi quince nietos" when they ask how many grandkids I have! We look forward to the pictures!
Lynette
Baby Factories? I beg to differ. I don't think I or any of my siblings are.
Congratulations! I hope if I wait for one more, I won't be a mess when we get number four. But I won't hold my breath. I'm a mess already.
Post a Comment