Braden turned 5 today. It feels like I'm always doing birthday posts, and I only have 3 kids. Brady had a Star Wars theme for his Birthday. He got a Death Star cake and almost every one of his gifts had something to do with Star Wars. My kids seem to get obsessed with one character or TV show and can't fathom wanting a toy that doesn't fit in that universe. I think it's Andrew's fault. He's teaching Braden his obsessive/Compulsive behaviors. Hee Hee! If you know Andrew, you understand what I mean and if you know Braden, you understand how strange it would be for him to act like his brother. They're opposites in a lot of ways. For the family, think Rees and Jared. Anyway, Happy Birthday Brady-Bear!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Happy Birthday Braden!
Braden turned 5 today. It feels like I'm always doing birthday posts, and I only have 3 kids. Brady had a Star Wars theme for his Birthday. He got a Death Star cake and almost every one of his gifts had something to do with Star Wars. My kids seem to get obsessed with one character or TV show and can't fathom wanting a toy that doesn't fit in that universe. I think it's Andrew's fault. He's teaching Braden his obsessive/Compulsive behaviors. Hee Hee! If you know Andrew, you understand what I mean and if you know Braden, you understand how strange it would be for him to act like his brother. They're opposites in a lot of ways. For the family, think Rees and Jared. Anyway, Happy Birthday Brady-Bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute pictures! It's funny that you compare them to Rees and Jared...you're right, though, they are very different personalities...though, I've decided that ALL of us Olson's have some similar manerisms...for good or for worse! (:
I love the cake! Aidan will die when he sees it. He tells me all year long what kind of cake he's decided on for his birthday, but when he sees this he might change his mind from Spiderman to Star Wars!
Steph, I'll bet you could do it way better. I've seen your cake blog. I thought about trying it with fondant, but my kids don't like the taste, so I'm always stuck using buttercream. There's a picture on Duff Goldman's website of a really cool fondant one.
Post a Comment