Earlier this week, I told the boys that their hair was getting so shaggy that if they had facial hair they could look like they were homeless. So they took matters into their own hands and decided to grow bubble beards in the bathtub. I had to take pictures, it was just too cute.
Wednesday, after Andrew finished his very last day of first grade, I sat the boys down for their official summer haircuts. Andrew was a little concerned about getting it too short and being teased, but he decided he liked it short after he saw it (good thing, because if he didn't I would have had a hard time convincing him I couldn't cut it longer--as smart as he is for his age, he is still convinced that mom and dad can defy the laws of nature). Braden loved his haircut. He told me, "Mom, next time I want it rabbit fuzzed on top too, not just the back and ears."
I took this picture just after the haircuts. They told me they were pretending to go swimming. They can't wait for the pool to be ready. Just a few more days guys!

3 comments:
I don't know if this is crazy, but this picture of Braden totally reminds me of pictures of Uncle Mark as a boy. I haven't seen Braden, but once I think, so I don't know if that is usual for him.
I love the summer buzz. I used to get one every year.
Seeing Andrew's missing front tooth reminded me of something funny. On Friday night at Matthew's party, he asked Jacob when he lost that tooth in the front. We had to tell him that he just has a Mater-like gap...poor kid.
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. It is the first time I've seen it. Your kids are sooo cute! (Jaylee thinks so of Braden.:)
We should hang out some time.
Post a Comment